MONARCH GROUP: PRIVACY NOTICE
The Monarch Group ("Monarch", "we", "us', "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers, visitors to its website, themonarchgroup.com (the "Site"), and applicants for employment with Monarch. Monarch makes every effort to ensure that these individuals understand the nature, purposes and consequences of the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information, which we explain in this Privacy Notice. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, "personal information" means any information that can reasonably be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to identify you. It excludes information that we use to communicate with you in your professional capacity (e.g. your job title, as well as your work address, phone number and email address).
1. When does this Privacy Notice apply?
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information anytime you communicate or interact with us. This includes when you purchase products, inquire about our products by calling us or by using the "Contact Us" feature of the Site. It also includes when you apply for employment with us using the Site.
2. What personal information does Monarch collect, how does it collect it and why?
When you inquire about our products using the Site or by calling us, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, company name and job title, as well as any other personal information you voluntarily provide. We may use this information to provide you with information about our products, including quotes. We also use this information to generally respond to your requests, complaints, comments and questions. In the case of individuals applying for employment with us, me may collect information about your education, employment and educational history, and qualifications, such as the contents of your résumé or CV. We may also collect the result of criminal record or background checks. We use this information to assess your application, decide whether to offer you employment and contact you about your application.
We may automatically collect certain technical information from any device that you use to access the Site or interact with us online. This includes:
3. Cookies & Other Similar Technologies
4. How and why does Monarch share my personal information?
To fulfill the purposes described above at Section 2 of this Privacy Notice, we may need to share your personal information with the following types of third party service providers:
Cloud hosting, database and software providers who help us host, administer, maintain and operationalize the Site.
When we allow a third party service provider to access your personal information, we only allow them to do so for the sole purpose of carrying out the above services on our behalf. In our service agreements with these service providers, we require them to treat your personal information as securely as we do.
In certain narrow circumstances, the law permits us to disclose your personal information without your consent. For instance, we may disclose your personal information to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies as requested by these agencies, if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is required or permitted by law. We may also disclose your personal information in order to enforce our legal rights; to detect, prevent or address fraud or security issues; in connection with a court or regulatory proceeding; and to enforce ours or others’ legal rights, property, or safety.
We may share your personal information with another organization in the event that:
5. How does Monarch keep my personal information safe? Monarch uses reasonable technical, organizational and administrative measures to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We restrict access to your personal information to only those Monarch employees, contractors and agents who require that information to carry out the purposes identified above at Section 2 of this Privacy Notice. Anyone with access to your personal information is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you should be aware that no safeguard is 100% secure, and despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that your information will be secure, particularly while it is in transit over the Internet. We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in Section 2 of this Privacy Notice. One or more of our service providers, as well as some of our agents and employees, are located in the United States. This means that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States, and may be accessible to regulatory authorities in accordance with the laws of the United States.
6. What rights do I have over my personal information?
At any time, you may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal information. However, this may affect our ability to offer you some of our products. At your written request, we will let you know what information Monarch has about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. If you notice any inaccuracies or wish to update any of your personal information, we will make those changes if you request us to do so. If we disagree with your request, we will note that. At your written request, we will also provide you with access to your personal information that is in our control, subject to certain exceptions. These include where:
7. Third party links
The Site contains links that allow you to share certain Site content to third-party social media platforms. Please be aware that Monarch is not responsible for the privacy practices of those platforms. You should review their privacy notices for more information.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, you can contact Monarch's Privacy Officer:
One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511 USA